April issue is out – now you can save it to your PC
Posted in NEWS
Click here to read our April issue online. It’s a PDF file that you can also save and read offline at your convenience.
- The Van Buuren brothers have perfected the vertical farming concept, generating extraordinary yields. We visit their solution for intensive urban farming.
- We take an in-depth look at the sugar tax that will be implemented next year and it’s impact on manufacturers. Our verdict is not so sweet.
- The CEO of dairy products giant Danone has a powerful vision for an eco-friendly future and he spells out the path this global player is taking.
- Your products may smell good, but what if your brand stinks? We talk to the pioneer of sensory branding in SA and find out how to make brands smell lekker.
- Rooibos is big business – locally and globally – but it’s taken a long time for those previously excluded by apartheid to start benefiting from the growing demand for this indigenous, healthy tea.