FRAUD, FLAVOURS AND INSECT PROTEINS
Click here to read the June issue of Food & Beverage Reporter (it’s a PDF file you can download and read offline).
- For decades the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has masqueraded as a quasi-judicial institution with the power to punish the food industry. Finally, this fraud has been exposed.
- It’s mid-year and the Flavour Oscars are in full swing. This year’s nominations are …
- Processing machinery giant Bosch has captured many of the big boys as customers – but now it wants the small guy too, and it has launched a range of horizontal and vertical machines to do just that.
- On-site rancidity testing of oils can prevent a product and safety nightmare. We look at the state of the technology and find out how it’s done on the line.
- Insects are turning out to be a fabulous protein source and we speak to an out-of-the-box thinker who’s designing home harvesting solutions.