WOMEN, WATER AND GMO-FREE MILLING
Posted in NEWS
Download it here (it’s a PDF file you can save and read offline).
This month’s highlights:
- Newcastle’s Rob Hoatson is taking on the bottled water giants with a bold new brand that’s starting to make big waves.
- Courlander’s has been in business for over 100 years. We profile it’s fourth-generation CEO, Claire Tucker.
- LAB REPORT: Spotlight on two of SA’s leading food safety labs, SAI Global and M&L.
- The non-GMO trend has received a big boost with the imminent launch of SA’s first dedicated GMO-free maize mill. And it took rice millers to shake up the industry!
- The ASA: Do we need it? Last month we took the Advertising Standards Authority to task for over-reaching its mandate. This month Nigel Sunley springs to the organisation’s defence.
- Low-Carb Tango: Meet Nadine Hardy-Petzer, who’s satisfying the low-carb hunger for tasty, grain-free snacks.
- Paper Bag Breakthru: It’s been around for ever, always the same. Now Bosch has come up with an air-tight solution that promises to revolutionise this trusty packaging.