Here’s a popular side dish for your Heritage Day (just with a ‘pretty in pink’ twist) – Potato Salad, brought to you courtesy of BWell Foods and their vegan mayonnaise!
Pink Potato Salad
It’s the family/friend gathering go-to, the ultimate leftovers, some would say it’s basically a bowl of happiness. That’s right, Potato Salad! This one is so sensual and creamy, crunchy and mushy and the perfect side for everyone to enjoy! Vegan-friendly.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups B-Well Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise
- 2 kg Potatoes / Baby Potatoes, chopped, boiled & peeled
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup corn
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 stalk Spring onion, finely chopped
- Plant milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make:
- Place the tender potatoes in a large bowl with the B-Well Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise.
- Add a splash of plant milk, the chopped celery, cabbage, corn and red onion, and gently mix- slowly adding plant milk till desired consistency.
- Taste, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like dill or coriander. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.